Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/02/2011

(City, State, Zip code)

(Date)

(Recipient's Name)

(Recipient's Title/Position)

(Organization)

(Recipient's Address)

(City, State, Zip code)

(Date)

Dear (Recipient's Name)

I have been the customer of (name of business) for (time period) and I have normally enjoyed my experience. However, in recent times (position and name of employee) has been offensive (describe the behavior of the employee).

This behavior was not expected and I can guarantee you that more like it will surely be basis for me to go somewhere else. I would like (mention the action you wish should be taken).

Earlier than taking any action, I thought you should know about it. If you have any doubts, you can get in touch with me on (mention phone number).

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,

(Sender's Name)

(Sender Title)

Below we have provided sample formal letters for your review:

Formal Bussiness Letter
Formal Job Application Letter
Sample Formal Excuse Letter






document.write('');

No comments:

Post a Comment