Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/02/2011

Event Vendor Sponsorship Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I would like to inform you that The Scotts Company is participating in the American Heat Association's Start! Heart Walk and we need your support to sponsor our program. The start! Heart Walk will hold on 25 May for the Cincinnati.

This walk is healthy and fun event. We all need to involve in this walk to help those people who are suffering from heart disease, stroke or other cardiovascular disease. I am requesting you to contribute to the Scotts Company Start! Heart Walk team. I will call you next weak to discuss this request.

I look forward to hearing from you first. I hope you will strongly consider supporting our team. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your consideration. We value your partnership with The Scotts Company
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at 881-872-9765. I look forward to meeting with you.

Sincerely,

John Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment