Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/26/2011

Business Condolence Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am writing this letter to convey my sympathy. I am extremely disappointed to hear about Harrison's passing. He was your one and only one son. He was my best friend as well as a business partners. He and I have been in the company for more than 20 years as business partners and we came very close to each other just like brothers.

While establishing our business I and Harrison both were shared most of difficulties and problems. Harrison and I were very close to each other. I wish that I could do something to undo what happened and bring back my friend. It is a big loss for me because I am incomplete without him. I can say that the world is a lesser rest without Harrison in it. Now we have to be strong. We should set in our minds that he is in a place where there is happiness and joy.
I will always miss him. If you need my any type of help please call me.

Sincerely yours,

John

1 comment:

  1. A short but meaningful letter is far less painful to read than a long letter..Letters

    ReplyDelete