Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/26/2011

Teacher Cover Letter- Sample Teacher Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      I was referred to you by your Mr. Dave Manning, math’s instructor with your New York school, who informed me that the Chicago school of National School is actively seeking to hire quality university individuals for your instructor development program.

      I have two years of teaching experience, including internship as an instuctor last year with the New York city branch of International School. My charge included responsibility of english grammer for grade 5 & 6. I am a senior student at International School of Teachers (IST) and will be graduating next month. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and solid educational experience has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to public and private schools. Having interned with a leading schools in the public education field, I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success in this field. My background and professional approach to teaching will provide your school with a highly productive instructor upon completion of your development program.

      I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson,

Senior Student, BA,

IST, Manhattan.

Enclosures:

1. Resume - myresume.doc

2. Internship certificate, International School. - appletter.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment