Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/12/2011

Bussiness Job Cover Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am writing this application in response to your advertisement on Simply Hired r the post of Business Analyst. The job requirements and preferences are a direct match to my education, skills, and experience to identify and envision opportunities for growth.

A graduate in Economics from ABC University and currently working for Knighthood Ltd as a Business Developer, I carry a wealth of experience in business investigation, analysis, and documentation as well as modeling and identifying channels for growth. I believe I could be of great assistance to Global Solutions especially in reviewing your current projects in terms of striking a balance between benefits, costs, and risks.

I have enclosed my resume for your review.

Sincerely,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment