Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/12/2011

Computer Engineer Cover Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am writing this application in response to your advertisement appearing on 4th July in the newspaper for a Computer Engineer for your enterprise. After widely evaluating the requirements, I noted that my education, skills, and expertise are an exact match to those needed by your company. I earned my BSc in computer Engineering from World Wide University.

I am currently working for People Soft as a Computer Engineer, responsible for researching, planning, and proposing system and hardware choices that meet's clients' business requirements

Please feel free to get in touch with me at 123-456-7890 to discuss this opening in detail.

Sincerely,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment