Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/12/2011

Notice to Terminate AKA Account

Dear
This is to inform you that from this day forward, I am no

longer responsible for any debts incurred by (name) ,

a.k.a. (name) .
The above captioned account is currently held in my name.

In order to avoid any potential problems, I am requesting

that you close my current account and open a new account

solely in my name.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. If you

require my signature on any forms, please forward the

paperwork necessary to my office, and I will return it to

you promptly.

No comments:

Post a Comment