Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/29/2011

Call Center Agent Sample Cover Letter

Dear Sir,

I am writing to apply for the Call Center Agent position.

The opportunity presented in the job market is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

• My two-year experience in using software applications such SynTax, PCsun systems and LINUX.

• My knowledge in customer service and marketing strategies I gained as a In-house Marketing Assistant for Trade Inc.

• A BS degree in Computer Engineering, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. Though, I am an undergraduate in college I have the motivation towards success.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience. I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, +63-91074555512.

I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Best Regards,

http://.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment