Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/29/2011

MBA Cover Letter- Sample MBA Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

Dear John Smith,

I am a first-year MBA student at the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College and would like to be considered for your summer associate position in investment banking. I am interested in Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown because of its reputation for excellence, global presence and particular strength in health care sector banking.

Following the completion of my Ph.D. degree in Molecular Pharmacology from Stanford and prior to business school, I worked in business development at a privately held biotechnology company, Dynavax Technologies. I had a unique opportunity to work directly with the CEO on corporate partnering and capital raising efforts. Some of my projects included revising the CompanyĆ¢€™s business plan, developing a model for estimating sales of our lead drug candidate and designing investor presentations. I also played a lead role on behalf of the Company in drafting the business section of our S-1 document with our investment bankers and lawyers. The positive experience I had working with our drafting team confirmed my long interest in pursuing a career in investment banking.

I believe my strong technical background in drug research/biotechnology combined with the business and finance skills from my work experience and education at Babson would be valuable to Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown. I look forward to the opportunity to meet with representatives of Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown to discuss my credentials.

Sincerely,
Richard Anderson.

Enclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment