Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/29/2011

Designing Cover Letter- Sample Designing Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      Please see attached my resume in application for a position as a Web Designer within our firm.

      As you will see in my resume I have extensive experience in this role having worked at Regional Web Designs for over three years and previous to that I was employed by International Web Design Co. I have a BS in Computer Science and over the past four years I have continually upgraded my knowledge by taking refresher courses that keep me abreast of all new developments in web design.

      I would like to move into a role where I will get the freedom to create websites for larger clients that will be challenging and feel that the role you are offering will give me just that.

I shall call your office on Friday to arrange a suitable time to meet with you and discuss this further.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

1. Resume - myresume.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment