Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/23/2011

Manager Cover Letter- Sample Manager Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

With your hiring deadline fast approaching, perhaps I can simplify this difficult decision with a brief review of what I can accomplish for you.

New Business Development: Like the 40 new customers I've brought in during the last six months alone.

Growth: Like the 20 percent increase in sales I achieved last year.
Leadership: Like the respect my team members have for me, as demonstrated in the letter of reference I've provided for you, and like the mentoring program I created.

I have not concealed my experience at the prospect of working with you because it's the same enthusiasm I bring to my sales efforts and to supporting my co-workers in their efforts.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to influence your decision in my favor.

Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment