Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/23/2011

Request for Employment Interview

[Name of individual] recommended that I contact you and

request an interview. Recently, I have graduated from

[college or university] with a degree in [state degree].

[Name of job you wish to work in] is my area of interest.

I would appreciate having the opportunity to discuss any

openings you may have in this area.
Enclosed is my resume for your review and will look forward

to meeting you.
Thank you for your consideration.
Very truly yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment