Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/11/2011

APOLOGY TO CUSTOMER FOR BILLING ERROR: CHARGED TOO LITTLE

Since we value your business greatly, I have been inspecting our invoices to ensure that we have made no errors.
You can understand, then, my embarrassment when I uncovered an error on our invoice #[ INVOICE NUMBER]. [STATE ERROR, ex. Although we shipped to you five Magnaflux compressors, per your order, we incorrectly billed you for four compressors.] Please check your records and notify me if I am mistaken.
I will nullify that invoice ( #[INVOICE NUMBER, ex. #A423F] ) and issue you a new one as follows:
[LIST NEW INVOICE DETAILS, ex.

    5 Magnaflux compressors @ $4,000         $20,000

    Tax @ 5%                     1,000

    Total                        $21,000]
Let me assure you that I will personally inspect our invoices to you in the future to ensure that there will be no further errors. Feel free to contact me at XXX-XXXX if there are any issues you wish me to address.
Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment