Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/11/2011

Asking Of Information Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am writing to you in order to ask for some details about your World Support Program. My friend and I are really interested in taking part in the program but we are in need of more information.

Firstly, I would like to know the average age of the volunteers. We are twenty-year-old youngsters and consequently, we wish to be with people from our same age.Secondly, I wonder if you could tell me where the program is run and which communities we would help. Moreover, I would be grateful if you told me which skills are needed. For instance, is it useful to have a good English level?

In your advertisements, it is said that the program is free of charge even though it seems improbable to me. It would be worth if you specified whether it has no costs involved at all. Finally, could you give me more information about the accommodation and the food? I would like to know which kind of food is served and whether the accommodation is in houses or tents.

We wholeheartedly want to become volunteers so we look forward to receiving your reply.

Yours faithfully,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment