Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/04/2011

Termination Letter 3

Dear Arnold,

I wish to inform you that on August 31, 2009 your service to this company will now be ended. This is because of your regular violation of the company policies concerning regularity and nonattendance.

Many times I have given you advice, but you failed to comply with that advice and it causes the company a lot. Since you're late and become absent many times many customers have left the company and they see for other dealers.

Reports of these late and absences are as well sent to you throughout the company inquiry concerning these issues. I have already provided you chances and I think that you had enough concerns thus my decision is to stop your service to my company.

You are provided one and half month before the real date declared above to search for another job that is right for you and I consider that this is just fair. I can not say more to you however thank you to the work that you have provided us.

Truly yours,
Mr. John

No comments:

Post a Comment