Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/29/2011

Best Friend Farewell Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

How are you? I am doing well here. I am glad to inform you that, I got a job in a soft ware company in United States of America. I have got my passport and visa ready. I am flying to night. Actually I was so busy with visa processing that I did not have time to meet you. That's the reason being, I am writing to you. I am so sorry to leave a friend like you. You're the best buddy I have ever got.

I still remember the day, we first met, all the pranks that we played together, all the joys and sorrow we shared and all the love and affection that we still share. I will cherish all those wonderful moments. I will keep in touch with you. Good bye my dear friend.

Yours lovingly,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment