Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/29/2011

Long Distance Friendship Letter

Dear Arnold,


Hi!


How are you there my friend? It's been long time we don't see each other. You are so far from me but I guarantee you that I shall never change and our friendship also never change and remain for endless time. Although we are both busy in our career but this letter is a proof that I have never forgotten you.

I am writing this letter because I miss you and I love you very much. I only wish that we are here together singing our favorite songs and watching our favorite movies. I really miss you. When there was bad time in my life, you helped me and pulled out from that situation otherwise I am not here. You always helped me in my study. We both shared one room in hostel. We very enjoyed that days. They all are the unforgettable movements.

I promise to be ever faithful and loyal friend to you, although we are separated by distance I wish nothing to you but a success in your career and happy life out there. I know that someday we'll have to see each other again and I promise that on that date I will treat you in your favorite hotel.

Let me know about your married life. How's life going on dear? Please give me replay of this letter or call me.

God bless you!

Lots of love,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment