Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/12/2011

Professional Cover Letter- Sample Professional Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

Michael Kennedy asked me to submit my resume for your attention following a conversation I had with him at the Medical Device Symposium in Rhode Island last week.

I am aware that you are currently building a Medical Device Manufacturing facility in South Boston and that you are recruiting for the position of Operations Manager. I have been employed in that capacity for over eight years now and feel that I have the right balance of skills and abilities necessary for a successful start up plant.

I have had a lot of success in my previous roles and have proven myself capable of getting results from the employees working with me.

From speaking with Michael I am aware that you will begin actively seeking someone to fill this position in the next two weeks and so I would like to reiterate my interest in this role.

I shall call you at your office on Monday to arrange a convenient time for you to meet with me.

Thanking you in advance.

Yours sincerely,
Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment