Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/12/2011

Programmer Cover Letter- Sample Programmer Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      I am writing with reference to your advertisement in the local Employment News
magazine for want of a senior software programmer. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.

      Presently I am deputed as a senior software programmer at Regional Software for the last two years. During these years I have equipped myself with all functions of programming life cycle and laid my hands on every language and operating system used.

      Although I am enjoying my present job, I am looking out for new opportunities in the same field. I will be contacting you on Friday, 12th March, to arrange a personal meeting and discuss the prospect.

Regards,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

1. Resume - myresume.doc

2. Experience certificate, Regional Software. - expletter.doc

1 comment:

  1. The cover letter is essential for applying job. It is the small introduction of your skill and experience. Its really important that the skills that you will put in your cover letter fits you. Thanks for sharing the useful article...

    Sample Cover Letters

    ReplyDelete