Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

9/12/2011

Withdrawal of Credit on Past Due Account 1

Dear

Your file was just placed on my desk for disposition. It

seems that your account is seriously past due. We have

valued your business for many years, and can only hope that

this lack of payment is only an error or an oversight. If

you have mailed your check, thank you. If not, please

advise this office if any discrepancy exists. I have

reviewed the account, and feel I must advise the management

to cancel existing credit lines unless payment is received

within ten days.
I understand that you have had problems lately, and feel

that we have been most accommodating. Accordingly, I will

expect your check no later than

No comments:

Post a Comment