Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/22/2010

Business teacher

I saw your advertisement on JobsNews.com, so I am writing this letter to apply for business teacher position. I am B.Ed specialize in business laws and ethics. I am well in basic business practices as I am qualified to teach it. I would welcome the opportunity to work with your team and waiting for your reply.
If you are interested to discuss my skills and qualification by personally meeting with me, I always ready for it.
Please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com. Thank you for reading my letter and time. Sincerely, (Signature) Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Tks very much for post:

    I like it and hope that you continue posting.

    Let me show other source that may be good for community.

    Source: Business teacher cover letter

    Best rgs
    David

    ReplyDelete