Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/22/2010

Medical appeal letter

Dear Dr. John Two weeks ago I was admitted in your hospital. I was put under your observation and care. During my stay I was place under many types of medical tests but I don't know the aim of these tests. So because of this I write this letter. Yet in my condition there is no change so I cannot understand my real condition. I think because of this letter I get the clear information about what happening to me. Can I come to your hospital if you have any information for me. I am not forcing you I know you are a very busy doctor. I will not take your so much time. Have a nice Day. Sincerely, Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment