Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

11/22/2010

Marriage proposal letter

My dear Rosy, How are you? I have taken the mature decision by hearing to my heart and decided to express my feelings for you. So I am writing this marriage proposal letter to live with you forever and want to know about your decision about marriage. I was thinking about this marriage proposal since last three days as we are friends since last six years. I have spent my valuable time with you and we both understand each other like best companion. Also, we have already decided to stay together a few months ago. I have the pressure of marriage from my parents and relatives and am unable to resist them now. According to me this is the right time to get married when we both are properly settled in our careers. If possible plan a few days leave to meet me and reply me on my marriage proposal at the earliest. Your love, John

No comments:

Post a Comment