Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/14/2010

Business introduction letter

Dear Mr. Arnold, Good morning Sir. I am the new sales representative of the company which is supplying you the spare parts. My old colleague who worked for you have moved out to another field so I have taken over his duties and responsibility. Your account already been transferred into mine. Already I have completed the required process and formalities with the company and now ready to face the customers in the area including you. So in the first step I want to meet you to introduce myself by face so I want to meet you personally. Let me know the suitable time for meeting. It will not take more than an hour. I want to discuss the various points that could affect my company's dealings with you. In the next week I propose to call in your office to set an appointment during office hours. I am happy to receive suggestion from you. Sincerely, John

No comments:

Post a Comment