Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/14/2010

Dear Mr. Kent, Your ad in the Edge for a full time dental assistant caught my attention and I am writing this cover letter to express my interest in that position. I recently graduated from Local Tech School's dental assisting program. I earned my state x-ray license and Certified Dental Assistant license while attending this program. I have a very good knowledge of dentistry as well as other areas related to it. During my internship I assisted Dr. Robert Williams as an assistant. Under his guidance I had operated on some minor dental surgical cases, and wish to further increase my knowledge and skills. I would be very happy to be a part of your organization. I am a fast learner and have the desire to achieve what cannot be imagined. I would like to meet in-person so I can tell you about my background and experience in detail. Please call me at (123)456-7890. I am looking forward to your call. Thank you for your valuable time and consideration. Sincerely,
Bruce Wayne. Enclosure : Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment