Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/14/2010

Marketing cover letter - 5

In response to your ad in newspaper, I am writing this letter to apply for marketing position. You are searching a person who will make a valuable contribution to your goals, to add in your marketing team. My experience and qualification are well suited to your requirements. I am excellent in written and verbal communication. Currently I am working for a ABC company where I am marketing a software products for a suppliers using advertisements in television, radio and newspapers. I read about your company in magazines. I impressed by it. I would like to work for your company and wish to make a contribution to your success. I enclosed my resume for your review. Please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com.
Thanks for your consideration and tim Sincerely, (Signature) Thomas K Eden. Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment