Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

12/14/2010

Job interview thank you letter

Dear Mr. Arnold, I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to talk to me about the Sales Manager position with XYZ Company. After discussing with you, I am confident that I can make a positive contribution and believe our association could be mutually beneficial. XYZ Company has an excellent status in the field and is the type of organization I wish to relate myself with. After knowing your requirements, I feel that I would be a perfect candidate for this position, offering the quick learning and flexibility that is needed for a diversified position. I am very interested in working for you. If you need any more information that would be of assistance to you, please don't hesitate to call me at 882-7623-872 or email me @ john2@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you so much for your time and consideration. Sincerely, John Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment