Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/21/2011

Advertising Cover Letter- Sample Advertising Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

After seeing your listing on Jobs4good.com for the post of an advertising production manager I am sure that this is the right position for me at this time. I have completed my graduation in advertising from university of San Diego, CA and working in this industry for last ten years. Currently I am employed at Accord Advertising Pvt. Ltd. where I specialized in managing the activities of illustration, design, paste-up, photography, and typography personnel to create advertisements for publication. Also responsible for supervising workers, who are liable for pasting up advertising layouts.

If you are interested in meeting to talk more about this job and how I am eligible for this job, then please call me at (123) 456-7890 to fix an appointment. I feel that I would be the person you are looking for.

Thank you very much for your valuable time for reading my enclosed documents. I look forward to meet you soon.
Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment