Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/21/2011

College Cover Letter

Please accept my application for the counselor position you posted through the ABCD University Career Services Office.

With my background in psychology and a strong interest in art, I am confident that I would make a very successful role model for the children in your program. Last summer, I worked for the Children's Museum where I worked with children in the creative process as they created paintings and sculptures. I also completed an internship at the Brown School, where I worked closely with the Art Teacher in implementing class projects.

I would welcome the opportunity to make a similar contribution to XYZ Organization. I find working with children to enhance their growth and development through creative activities very rewarding.

I would appreciate meeting with you for further consideration, after you review my enclosed resume.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment