Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

5/21/2011

Receptionist Cover Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am writing this letter because I saw your advertisement for a secretary; I submit to you my application for the job. I have attached my resume and believe that it will show you that I am clearly the best candidate for the job.

I have excellent communication skills as my previous employer's reference will tell you. I have worked in a similar position for five years and managed to receive even further training in this area.

I look forward to meeting you to discuss the terms of the job.

Yours faithfully,

Jolly

No comments:

Post a Comment