Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/28/2011

Accounting Cover Letter- Sample Accounting Cover Letters

Dear John,

           Regional Bank, the firm I worked with for the last fifteen years, was sold at year-end and merged with another financial institution. As a result, my job was eliminated but I was asked to remain and assist in managing the personal loans. The position was temporary, and relocation was required to make it permanent. I am looking forward towards opportunities locally here in New York. I'm looking for some advice and counsel from people I know and trust.

           I'd like to continue to be a senior accountant in a financial services company (bank, savings and loan, credit union, insurance company, etc.). I'm good at administration and teamwork. I've also managed data processing tasks of all volumes. I like being a part of a dynamic organization, and I am looking for that next opportunity.

           You're a successful person with friends who are also successful. Perhaps you, or someone you know, are
cognizant of a firm that needs someone with my capabilities. If so, I'd appreciate your giving them a copy of the enclosed resume, and I'd like their name so that I can contact them personally.

           My earlier job has been exciting, and
I'm sure the next opportunity will hold even more promise. I'm glad about the prospect for change and I hope that you can help me make sure it's a positive change. I'd appreciate your thoughts and ideas. Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment