Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/28/2011

Public Relations Cover Letter- Sample Public Relations Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

It was certainly wonderful news when you called this afternoon to offer me the position as Editorial Assistant position for Dickinson Press. Please consider this letter my formal acceptance.

I am pleased to accept your offer at a salary of $29,000 annually.

As we agreed, my starting date will be July 28 to enable me to finish a summer computer class that will enhance my skills for Greenley Corp.

I also understand that I will receive full company pay and benefits during the 12-week training program and that I am considered probationary during that time.

Thank you again, Mrs. Mellish, for offering me this wonderful opportunity, and do let me know if I can do anything in advance of my start date to facilitate the paperwork, or if there are any areas you'd like me to be reading up on.

What a delight it will be to work with you and the Dickinson Press!

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment