Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/28/2011

Teacher Cover Letter- Sample Teacher Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

      Enclosed please find my application materials for a teaching position at National Schools. In May I will complete my B.A. in English from Manhattan, and will hold New York State Certification in Special and Elementary Education. I had the opportunity to complete student teaching in your district. I truly appreciate the professionalism and caring attitude of the teachers and staff.

      During student teaching and my field experience, I worked with students at the elementary, middle, and high school levels. This included providing individual, small group and whole class instruction to students with learning disabilities, emotional disturbances, and multiple disabilities. I value individuality, and strive to meet the needs of each student. To accomplish this, I use a variety of hands-on activities and different teaching strategies to accommodate diverse learning styles. I also recognize the importance of trust, and successfully established relationships with students that resulted in a safe and comfortable, yet challenging, learning environment.

      In addition, for the last four years I have worked with youth, ages 6-16, in a local summer recreation program. I gained valuable group management skills and developed positive relationships with the youth in this program.

      I would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you and be reached at 12345-6789.

Thank you for your consideration.

Yours sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

1. Resume - myresume.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment