Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/09/2011

Assistant Cover Letter- Sample Assistant Cover Letters

Good morning:

I am actively seeking an executive assistant opportunity in a demanding, fast-paced multi-tasking office. My four years of executive experience at Lambert Warner have equipped me with a multitude of skills, and I would like to continue my growth at ABC Entertainment.

Throughout my career I have demonstrated for my employers an exceptional facility for meeting organizational objectives and demands. In addition to my secretarial skills, I am an adept event planner, having served as the director of the Lambert Warner Christmas Ball for the last two years. My skills as a hostess have often been utilized by employers; I was the only executive assistant entrusted with client greeting, tour leading, and other hospitality services. I am certain I would prove to be an asset at ABC Entertainment as well.

If my abilities meet the needs of ABC Entertainment, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity of speaking with you personally at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment