Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/09/2011

Retail Management Cover Letter Example

Gary Ryan Blair, motivational business speaker and author, once said: "What is the distance between someone who achieves their goals consistently and those who spend their lives and careers merely following? The extra mile." This is a philosophy I have followed throughout my ten-plus years in retail marketing and fragrance account management. My achievements include:

* Increased sales of Coty specialty fragrances in seven specialty retail stores by 103% in two years.
* Doubled sales of Pink Sugar Perfume in just four months.
* Realized highest Bulgari fragrance sales out of 40 stores; grew sales by over 140% in two years.
* Achieved #1 store ranking for Light Blue fragrances, and top five sales ranking in men's fragrances.
* Successfully set up and merchandised Fine Fragrance Department at new store in a neighboring state, with $100,000+ in fragrance sales on opening day.
* Created and executed innovative POS promotional events to exceed sales goals.

Based on my experience and strong commitment to do more than is required, I know I can deliver similar results for your organization. I have enclosed my resume to provide more information on my strengths and career achievements. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment