Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/09/2011

General Teacher Cover Letter

I am a student of International School of Arts (IBS). According to your advertisement in the local Employment News paper I am responding you. I am an eligible candidate for position of a special education teacher available at your school.

I am also enclosing my resume with this letter, Please go through it. I am having a very strong academic background in child psychology. I am also having more than five years of experience in Regional School as a history teacher. Currently I am attending the workshop for improving my historical knowledge at Major School, New York.

I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss with further details. I believe that I could be as asset for your school by making a valuable and significant contribution in your school. I will call you in next week to arrange the possible interview time and date. Thanking you in advance for your time and consideration.


Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.



Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment