Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

6/09/2011

Nursing Cover Letter 1

With medical-surgical patients I will enjoy my work. I am having one of my clinical rotations in your hospital on Unit 8 AB. I would like to join the conscientious team of nurses that I met. In your hospital I found that excellent care was taken by nurses and also the nursing staff is well satisfied with the administration and the work environment.

I am having special interest in accident care and patient education for accident. I am having working experience for 2 years while I was in nursing school, as a nurses' aide in Haven Health Center.

I have enclosed a copy of my resume with this letter. I am looking forward for an interview with you to discuss my education and experience. Please contact me at (555) 485-2589 or at the address above. Thank you for your attention and consideration.


Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.



Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment