Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/16/2011

Accounting Cover Letter 3

From last three years I am working with Regional Accounts Inc. as a senior accountant. I
equipped myself with all accounting functions, during these three years. The functions includes accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing and providing administrative support to the management. I have to report the president directly.

I am having the knowledge of MS Office packages like Excel, Access and PowerPoint which help me in an excellent representation of my work. I am looking out for the new opportunities in the same field though I am enjoying my present job.

I will call you on Thursday, 14th May, to arrange a personal meeting and discuss the prospect. I appreciate your consideration.


Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.




Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment