Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/16/2011

Civil Construction Cover Letter- Sample Civil Construction Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

I was searching for the best opportunity in the construction industry on jobs4good.com site. Today I saw your advertisement for the construction supervisor, and I feel very happy to see it.

I feel I am a qualified person for the mentioned position as I worked with other two construction supervisors as a chief assistant. So I dare to apply the opening at your company. I heard that you are establishing a new housing development and will be looking for such employee.

In the attached resume I have provided all the details related to my prior employment. If you have further any doubt regarding my details then I would be very happy to come to your office to speak more on my details. So fix the date and time as per your convenience and let me know.

My contact number is (123) 456-7890. I am very egger to meet you in person and show you what can I bring to your company? Thank you very much for your valuable time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

1. Resume - myresume.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment