Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/16/2011

Sales Manager Cover Letter 2

I am a person having strong technical skills. Though I have not been selling technical products, I am doing excellent with my current non technical product. I belie that I am a good Sales Professional.

I have already sent more than two dozens of people to purchase your company's cellular phones and many of them purchased also. This is because the way I Marketed your phones which I am already using.
While promoting your phones I get more excited than I ever gotten promoting other things and I am successful in all my sales tries. This is why I would like to work as a Sale Manager with Fabrikam, Inc.

I am having more than 16 years of sales experience. Following things I offer you :

An excellent market development skill and cold-canvassing.
A strong network of contacts.
High energy and Enthusiasm.


Expecting further for a face-to-face meeting where we can exchange information and examine for the mutual interest. I will give you a call in coming week to confirm with the interview dates and venue. Thank you again for your consideration and time. Looking forward for the positive reply.



Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment