Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

7/16/2011

Finance Cover Letter 1

As I saw your advertisement on internet, I am very excited in this job so I am writing this letter to you. I have skills in financial planning, budgeting capital to achieve reduction in cost and also I have completed diploma in financial management, having three years experience. I have been rewarded though number of promotions.

Please give me chance to show my talent, skills to develop creative, productive and progress-oriented things in your management firm. For this I want to be member of your Financial Planning Team.

You can contact me at above telephone number or mail me. My e-mail id is EdenTK@rediffmail.com.
I am waiting for your call and would like to discuss my skills and qualification which can contribute to your firm in achieving future success with you.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.
Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment