Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/26/2011

Employer Reference Letter

Dear Arnold,

How are you?

I am writing this letter because I heard that you are searching for a new job and you are submitted your resume at various company. So you are also applying at ABC Software Company where I was worked before so because of this reason I am writing this letter to tell you that.

As I have worked with the company in the past, I am in a position to tell you something about it. It is one of the organizations which excel in the business. It has a good employee return scheme and the benefits are the best there is. During my stay with the company, I have not had any worry except for the completion of the tasks assigned to me.
I am therefore referring you to it. Your time and effort will be well compensated, as being accepted will mean the good life to you. If only I could still work, I would still be with them. However if you feel that it is not to your liking, I will understand.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment