Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/26/2011

Police Cover Letter- Sample Police Cover Letters

Dear Mr. John Smith

I heard about the vacancy in your department and I am aware that you are looking for the individuals with experience in traffic control for the post of police officer. I am working as a police officer in San Diego, California. Throughout my three years of service experience as Police officer, I have ridden a horse as I patrolled Balboa Park, driven a motorcycle and done a stint in harbor control.

I am writing this cover letter to make confirmation about my attendance at your Introductory Seminar on Saturday at 9.30 a.m. at Mesa city's Police Headquarters.

I would also like to meet you in person after the seminar. If it is possible for you then please let me know. I will be glad to bring my documents that show my successful work history as a police officer. I would also like to bring an award that I received for outstanding service in the traffic control department from the mayor of San Diego.

Sincerely,



[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

1 comment:

  1. This information is exactly what I have been searching for resume cover letters. This is a good article having lot of valuable information as well.

    ReplyDelete