Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/26/2011

Public Relation Cover - Internship

I am B.A in Public Relation (2006). As I have an experience and qualification, I believe that I would be the perfect candidate for this position.

Wrote an effective press articles/releases for XYZ Organization.
Four years experience with Microsoft Word/Windows.
One and half years experience in Public Relation as an intern.

Please contact me for an interview at above phone number or through e-mail at EdenTK@rediffmail.com.

Thank you for reading my letter and resume.

Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.
Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment