Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/26/2011

Third Letter in Response to Billing Error

Dear
This is the third letter that I have written to you

regarding the status of my account.
I am enclosing copies of my previous letters to avoid

having to set forth the same information for you again.
I am beginning to get quite annoyed by all of the dunning

notices you have been sending to me in error and would

greatly appreciate if someone would straighten out the

problem that exists on your end.
I do understand the difficulty you must have in maintaining

all of your records, but I do believe that if you would

bring my correspondence to the attention of your credit

manager he may decide to suspend the mailing of these

notices to me until this problem is resolved.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment