Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/20/2011

Farewell Thank You Letter

Dear Arnold,

As you know, today is my last day with XYZ Food Ltd. I will be starting a new position at Johns Inc. next month. It was not an easy decision for me because I really enjoy working with all of you here.

Before I leave, I wanted to remind you what a satisfaction it was working with you these past 3 years. I have enjoyed a lot my time here and you are special group of people and I will surely miss you.

I hope we can stay in touch; I can be reached at my personal email id johnd@yahoo.com or at home, 888-8762-713.


Sincerely,

John Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment