Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/09/2011

Police Complaint Letter

Dear Mr. Arnold,

I am John and I live in the 6th Avenue, Park Street. We have a shop in our neighborhood which has opened recently. Earlier we had to go to Main Street to fetch the necessities. We were quite delighted to see the new store.

The reason for my writing to you, sir is that I suspect that the license produced by the super shop manager is fake. He does not allow people to check the goods and frequently picks up quarrels with customers who demand to check his license. In this regard I would be very grateful if you can check on this. If it is proved genuine, we would be the happiest neighborhood. Also as responsible citizens we would like to get the store closed if it is illegal.

I hope to see quick action on the case.

Thanking you,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment