Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/09/2011

Professional Cover Letter- Sample Professional Cover Letters

Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you very much for meeting with me on Thursday last and for interviewing me for the Marketing position currently available at your company.

I found the experience to be informative and enjoyable. It has given me an appreciation of the detail behind the job. As you are aware I have just moved back to Boston and am anxious to gain a full time Marketing position. I feel that my previous experience in sales and marketing and my excellent communications skills make me an ideal candidate for this position.

I am aware that you have more interviews to complete before the end of this week and hope that you will consider me for this position.

Once again thank you for meeting with me and I hope to hear from you very soon.

Yours sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment