Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

8/09/2011

Salary Requirement Cover Letter- Sample Salary Requirement Cover Letters

Dear Mr.Smith,

As you know from our meetings and phone conversations, I am very excited by the prospect of working for ABC Private Ltd. Your sales and marketing team is among the most impressive I have met in my job search. Your plant is clean and efficient, and I also find the natural beauty of New Mexico very alluring.

In short, I am eager to accept your offer and begin working for ABC Private Ltd. However, I should tell you that I have received another offer of employment with BMC in Cleveland, Ohio. While everything at your organization holds a greater appeal for me and my career, I must tell you that they have offered a salary $4,000 a year higher than your offer. Because I am concerned about paying student loans, this extra money is very welcome.

Instead of accepting their offer immediately, I wanted to reiterate my continued interest in ABC Private Ltd. and to express my hope that we can come to terms on this matter and begin our happy association as soon as possible.

I eagerly await your response.

Sincerely,





[Signature]

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:

No comments:

Post a Comment