Welcome to Free sample letters

This website, helps you to write letters used in everyday life. You need a covernote for your CV ? You have a request to make to the local authorities? An official request or personnal correspondance? Browse the website or use the search box !

10/02/2011

Editor Cover Letter

I am expressing my interest in the editorial position through this cover letter, which i saw posted in our local newspaper. I have attached my resume which shows my work experience and educational qualifications.

I started my career after completed my Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature, as an assistant editor. I have five years of assistant editor experience at Baraboo News Republic in New York where my charge included assisting the editor in directing reporters to cover significant news events and to produce daily stories, giving the first edit to daily news and feature stories, editing stories so they are interesting, complete, accurate, fair and conform to style, etc. I have excellent ability to edit and critique news stories quickly and accurately, an understanding of how to integrate text and graphics effectively and the ability to paginate and design pages to enhance stories.

I believe that I can deliver the highest quality work with full energy and enthusiasm for the job. I am very much interested in joining a leading publishing company such as yours. I look forward to speaking with you about this position.

I can be reached any time via my email or my cell phone as I mentioned in my enclosed resume. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.


Sincerely,
Anthony Dickens.


Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment